Somewhat happier today. Still all sore, but not as bad as yesterday.
Those few lines mean so much to me... to compliment and be complimented in return is a rare feeling. I treasure it.
Went to the doctor's last night, did this hearing test thingy. My eardrum is healing.. slowly... at least it's not pierced. That would be very bad. Heeheehee, medical diagrams of the ear. Very interesting when combined with doctor's full explanation. My nose is fine, just bruised.
What did he mean by "I always have wounds...they'll take a long time [to heal], couple of years or something"? Was he really referring to physical wounds, or do they go deeper than that?
I've given up on the beginnings of the story, since it seems to be waffling off into nowhere. I was told today that I have a 1000 word limit if I want to enter it for the competition, so I'll just cut straight to the scene that I've been brooding on for the last three days. Still trying to clarify to myself who's saying which lines, but it'll turn out okay in the end. I have until mid-June, I think, to finish it, so plenty of time. Might post it on the public blog later, when I actually get somewhere. Or on my site. My site that I haven't updated for aaaages...
Maybe I should post those logs there too...
Thursday is Careers Day thingy, best of arrangements - SDD first 2 periods, excursion till lunch, then only half of Physics, and all of Chem and Ext1 Maths. And then parade again. As a Lance Corporal!! w00t! Didn't think I'd ever get rank. -_-;
ANU Arts day is on Friday, looking forward to having a good bludge day. 5:30am at school to leave on bus, 9:30pm back at school. The lectures look interesting, but I'm not quite sure how many my friends and I will have in common. We... have different interests.
Log printing... so many logs, 10 pages of logs (the sleeve is full, I'm carrying it around for reference), so much inspiration... and yet, no coherent thoughts. I'm not good at coherent thoughts... too fragmented. Need to defragment. Haven't had one for a long time; I certainly don't remember the last one I did.
-Later-
"I do not understand this shit quite like you all fuckers might do, You learn from us then want to destroy us. Its like wanting to kill your own mothers. This is stupid as you and I and the rest of the Good Part of the community know it also.
This Was uneeded today and stupid as well. The Site was first redirected to a porn site then maliciously someone deleted the entire site practically, In other words, there are absolutely no databases at all right now and we are working to get them up.
Please give us some time as we get this site up again. Its people like you who will cause the Apocalypse. Thank you and please have patience. "
Someone seems to have killed hackthissite.org I commend them, I guess. That sort of skill is good, go work the magic on a stupid pr0n site, but not a decent place like hackthissite. It's annoying, I was hoping to find the article with the html for hidden stuff. I think it was something like [style=hidden] or something, but I can't check anymore. Hope they get it up soon.
3 comments:
~smellthecheese
hey, i wanna study johnny depp... i mean films... hmm... some periods have no good subjects, i wanna jig... but then there's nothing to do in canberra
u... want to jig on an excursion. albeit an excursion to a university, but u... want to jig on an excursion..?! How does that work at all?!
- Hyde for all Bakuras 4eva -
I don't know what to comment. Hello. That's interesting.
*cough*commentmyblog*cough*
Why are your ears so bad? Did you mention the badness of your ears before but I just missed it? Or did I just forget, like everything else I forget...
Did you know that if you cut grass in HM, the grass turns into cow feed in your barn so you don't have to buy fodder?!? I'm not stupid, just unaware of this feature of the game..
Post a Comment