I've just found a lot of holes in the school's computer system.. well, they might not actually be holes, but hey, they're there, and I plan to explore to the limits of my account. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm in my own account, I'll get caught eventually. *shrugs* It's all a game anyway, learning to use the tools available. I just hope I don't get caught twice. I still have to figure out how to access my own folders from someone else's profile. As far as I know, that's still impossible, since we're all stuck on the same access level - student. Though I suspect that not even the administrator has access to our folders, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he did; after all, he may claim to be ethical, however, I certainly don't bloody believe it! He could probably delete folders if he found them sus, though, so name the folders carefully, I suppose.
My nose still hurts... it's sort of swollen. And I have this bruise on the back of my head. Still can't hear much out of my left ear, but that's life, I've gotten used to it.
Found another few bruises on the back of my ear and on my arm, which is too bad, because I usually snooze on those areas!
"Reality can be a pain. But we always have our own world we can go to..."
"I can't find it... I'm lost..."
"You're holding onto reality.. let go of the real world and think of a place far away where nothing can bother you... where you're free. Then lock yourself there."
I don't know what his world looks like.. but the image that comes to my mind most seems to be that playground on the roof of the building...
4 comments:
I like reading ur blog cos there's almost always a new post unlike some people *cough*
~hyde
PS. And what's this about you and Nathan...??!
Wha..? Me and Nathan? I wish.. who are you kidding?!
They're just the names I'm using in my story. (OK, I admit it, I'm terrible at lying.) And it's my story. I have my reasons for wanting to use that name, and none of them are connected to you. Sorry Hyde, but the character's totally different from yours. ;)
i'm smellthecheese/proud_chinese
maybe you got rolled and you didn't realise it... like amnesia or something. get a trolly pole and defend urself with it...
Nada here! ^^ I love holes in accounts... like how you can listen to Anime-radio on certain computers, and watch movies on others..
XD Look out for some computers which have 'leftovers' of a Japanese game I unsuccessfully tried to install...
Post a Comment