Monday, 24 May 2004

I learn something new every day, I guess. Today, it was that I can't draw in perspective. I'm very much out of practice. Was trying to draw Net147's room - have been trying for the past two days, actually - but it keeps turning out wrong. Even when I'm using grid paper.
On the subject of pictures, I finished off the picture of the sunset I saw from the bus on the way back up to Sydney from Canberra. It looks flat. And it's huge. Here it is, a smaller version.

How I wish I'd been with Net147... and on that night too, when so many stars were out...

Had a weird dream last night... something about some guy with black face paint around his eyes and bristly facial hair.. and theiving.. and catching the wrong person... maybe I shouldn't have slept on the sofa.
How'd I end up there, you ask? Well, I fell asleep in front of the heater while I was updating my Physics prac book. Mum woke me up when she got out of the shower, so I moved onto the sofa. I woke up around 4am to find that the heater and both the computers were still on (What a waste of power!!) so I turned them off, and went back to sleep. Funnily enough, it wasn't all that cold...
Net147 is on some school camp thing, he was abseiling last time I heard from him. Hope he's having fun.
g2g now, must catch bus home... more later.

Right. I didn't know that Hornsby Girls had a german class... there's six of them doing German Continuers, and 4 of those are doing German Extension. 2 of them take the same bus as I do back home, at roughly the same time in the evening. Which is why we always seem to see each other, I think they do Extension after normal school hours. THOSE TWO ARE DAMN GOOD AT SPEAKING. We were uh... well, they were, I was trying to converse in German on the bus, and they sounded like native speakers, so clear and fluent... T_T
Must.. work on my speaking.. must.. speak german with them every time I see them... T_T

Heh. Did a lil research, this is what I found:

ARNDELL ANGLICAN COLLEGE
118 Wolseley Road, Oakville NSW 2756 (Near Windsor)
PH: 02 4572 3633 FAX: 02 4572 3849
Internet: www.arndell.nsw.edu.au

And on their site:
Headmaster's Secretary - 124 Wolseley Road, Oakville, NSW 2765
Mail: P O Box 4063, Pitt Town, NSW 2756.

Headmaster
Dr John Goddard johngoddard@bigfoot.com.au
Deputy Principal
Mr James Webb jimwebb@bigfoot.com.au
Head of Junior School
Mr Rick Harrison rickharrison@bigfoot.com.au

And, of course, planning a strike of any kind would be no use without a map.


Sites used:
List of NSW Schools
Arndell school homepage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flat pictures.. yes, we all have that problem.

Anonymous said...

~smellthecheese~
hmm... i dunno what to do with that school's info, i dun even know what that WHORE BITCHY SLUTTY TEACHER's name is...