Friday, 21 May 2004

ANU Explore Arts day

Went down to Canberra for the Australian National University open day thing planned by the Arts faculty.
Quite a bit of info, and some useful lectures. I had absolutely no idea that the Arts department/degree was so varied.
Actually, I almost missed the bus to get there. Followed the bus all the way to King's School to catch it. The stars were still out; the sun got up when we were about halfway there.
There was free food... lots of free food.. I ate far too much.
Ashe was there... I didn't know that she was planning to study at ANU.
The trip back was so stupid. The driver dropped these two people off at Kellyville. Instead of going to Baulkham Hills, about 5 minutes away, to drop us Baulko student off, he went to Arndale instead, all the way in Windsor. We all reckon it was because there was an Arndale teacher on the bus. So even though we left some 45minutes earlier (Hyde and I had to miss out on the accomodation tour because of that stupid teacher's insistence that we leave early), we Baulko students didn't actually get back any earlier than the expected time. In fact, we got back later.
More later if I remember anything

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~smellthecheese~
i HATE those FUCKING BIMBO SLUTTY PRIVATE SCHOOL BITCHES (and sons-of bitches) u know if we had a teacher with us or we were a private school, the bus wouldn't have left without you, i told the FUCKING SLUTTY BIMBO BITCH that there was still a person missing but she still told the bus driver to leave, WHAT A BITCH!!!

Anonymous said...

--------------------------------------------------------
- Hyde + Gackt -

Yeah, I HATE private school teachers! They need to DIE! (just like my English teacher and all the people I hate)