Hm... this new look thing is downright odd... far too sudden. Maybe they should have implemented it bit by bit. It'd be easier to get used to, but oh well. Change is good.
At least now there's a comments place, so I don't have to move blogsites. But there's still no allowance of other html tags, so I can't change the font size... or is there? *clicks More Post Options link* testing... *looks* Hey, it works! w00t!!
Tabulas isn't too good anyway; although I could post at Tabulas at school (School IE didn't seem to like that? Though I can Save as Draft and/or Publish Post now, which is great! Could be what the sysadmin's done to the permissions, he's fucked around with a lot of stuff. Can't even right click anywhere.), it seems to remain logged into other peoples' tabulas accounts (namely, my friends' tabulas, which they update at school).
So yeah, as far as I'm concerned now, blogger.com is the best.
Sysadmin fucked around with hotmail send process, I think. It certainly wasn't working this morning at school. I could see the page, but the computer/server wasn't processing the login. Though I saw some junior in it later, so maybe it was just hotmail.
Spent the entire first period looking up info on the Dos command net. computerhope.com is a damn good site. Lots of helpful info.
No comments:
Post a Comment