Tuesday, 22 June 2004

Name generator

From my name (Kunama) I got:

黒田 Kuroda (black field) 久美子 Kumiko (eternal beautiful child)

Which could be taken in a few different ways, if you ask me.
Eternal beautiful child in a black field.
Black field... burnt field? Or just dark soil? >_<

I like the male version better:

黒田 Kuroda (black field) 拓海 Takumi (open sea)

What amuses me most is that if I leave the name field blank, it turns up with:
秋本 Akimoto (autumn book) 久美子 Kumiko (eternal beautiful child) - female
秋本 Akimoto (autumn book) 明 Akira (bright) - male

Anyhow.

I finished another story yesterday. It's the third one in, what... two/three weeks? I've never written so much in such a short period of time.
I printed this one out in orange ink (the other two were in green and black) so I could spam/bounce my stories around and ask people which colour story they'd read, and what they thought of it.
Hyde is good at editing. Her edits make sense, and sometimes even make the story make more sense. *bows to Hyde's 1337 editing skills*
I have yet to get the story back from Mrs Nelson. I forgot to get it back from Mrs K-P today.

--Later--

Net147 sounded out Tillius' programming experience. Tillius was feeling useless. I know what that feels like, and I don't like it much either.
Though I suppose it's not all that bad. We're only allowed the one computer for the competition, and if there's only one person who can truly code, then there can't be any conflicts, right?

It took me ages to get the team name and password. I'd forgotten since the time I registered (quite some time ago), so I had to guess it.

Net147 has some idea of how to get to our school, which is a good thing. Train, then bus.

Net147, if you're reading this and planning on taking the 630 bus, don't get off at the shops, get off at the street where the bus turns left onto Old Northern Rd (to get to the shops). I think it's called Cross St, though I will check that up. It's about 10 or 15min walk along Old Northern to get to the TAFE, depending on how fast you walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~smellthecheese~
i like the name kuroda, it's cool, but i think akira is waaaaaaaaaay too common, i like akimoto too.
btw, i'm CAPTAIN TSUBASA, MWAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

-----------------------------

- The Hyde who was praised -

Wow, I'm good? Not really... erm... you're good too. Su criticises me too much (not that that's THAT bad...) but you're good with your editing.
Anyway, I see you now over there with Net147.

-----------------------------