Friday, 4 June 2004

"Come outside... the moon is bright, full and cold and everything is silver... join me."
"I'm outside. Can't see the moon.
Hahaha just realised the moon was shining down on me. =p "
"Hehehe I wish I could talk to you but the trampoline is too cold. lol I'm in my school uniform atm."
"I'm just here on the balcony... the moon shining on top of me and looking at the city lights ahead."
"It's so peaceful out here. There's this streak of cloud and the moon's in it."
"Imagine me... I'm just behind the streak of cloud. It's in front of me. Two people on opposite sides of a streak of cloud..."
"That's a very lonely thought. But still beautiful. Saw a falling 'star' some time ago, it was gold."
"Cool. Hey, I gotta go now. See you later."
"K nite. Sleep well, dream deep and come back in the morning. =) "

No comments: