2nd day of work. Mum gave me a lift up there. Had to leave early though; period pain got to me in a bad way (even though I'd taken Ponstan as soon as it started hurting just a little bit) and I was stupid enough to have forgotten to bring spare pads. Walked home around 13:00, took me ages because I stopped a few times.
As soon as I got home I tried to sleep. A few hours in, I started vomiting. There were two of those v-bags from last month (when they took me to hospital after overdosing me on pethidine) sitting at the head of the bed, so I used them both. Ended up vomiting bile every half hour or so. Didn't stop until sometime when it was dark - dunno what hour as I didn't have my watch on - but it must have been pretty late.
Mum suggested my eating Sao biscuits (to stop the vomiting), so I did... but they were so dry that I had to drink, like, four mouthfuls of water to get the dry crumbs down my throat, and that just made me puke more!
Dad offered me some honey, but it was waaaaaay too sweet -_-;
At some point I decided that it was actually the two pillows I was using that was making me vomit. So I went back to using one pillow, thought about Net147 a bit and must have fallen asleep because when I next woke up, it was 7:30 or something, the sun was up and it was warm...
No comments:
Post a Comment