It is proven that Windows Media Player sucks. Tillius managed to get Angel's Egg to work (video definitely, sound not so sure about) after downloading the appropriate codecs/filters needed to play .ogm files, as well as BS Player to play it in.
I've been up for the last hour sketching in pencil on the back of a piece of blue paper. I would scan it in, but I'm not sure if the scanner will pick up the faint lines (since it was drawn with a pacer). I also don't want the words on the other side of the paper to also be scanned in. Those are meant for one person only.
Perhaps I will keep an electronic record of the words - encrypted, of course.
...
No, I won't. The words will be part of the gift, like a card that goes with the present. It would be strange to keep a record.
Soon... very soon... change is coming...
No comments:
Post a Comment