Saturday, 18 December 2004

I was meant to go see Net147 today and exchange presents. Too bad there was an installation thing being done at his place, and I'd been stupid enough to forget to ask my parents if I could go.
I have to remember to ask mum if I can go see him sometime between 28-30th December. It's the last chance I'll be able to do that... he's going to switch into hardworking mode from the beginning of next year, for his HSC.
I do wonder if I should just let her drive me there, let her meet his mum and/or grandparents. I mean, how bad could that go, really? Despite everything that's happened, I miss him so much... I want to be in his warm embrace, hear his breathing and feel his heartbeat through my entire body...
I've done nothing but sleep, lurk on IRC/MSN and edit manga. All day. Another wasted day.

Mum's condition is no better. She's in hospital after an operation on her haemorrhoids. I hope she's ok. I went to visit her two days ago, she looked normal but was obviously sick; lethargic, said she was dizzy. The graph of her body temperature was normal for the first day or so after the operation. She didn't stop bleeding, though, so they put a sponge or something in her rectum. After that, her temperature's been fluctuating; up in the mornings, dropping in the afternoons, but climbing in a general trend of fever.

I have to go and find out my work shifts tomorrow. Must remember to do that... and tell the boss that I can't work on those days... *mutters to self*

No comments: