Sunday, 19 October 2008

Relationship complexities and advice

What's with the sudden flood of relationship complexities?
First I go and obsess about several guys at once.
Then one I hadn't even been interested in as anything more than a friend admits that he likes me, is pretty persistent in wanting to see if anything will result from a relationship, and against my better judgement, convinces me to try it out for a while.
And then when I mention this to an old high school friend of mine, he gives me some excellent advice before then admitting that he had a crush on me back in high school too!

Is it coincidence, or is it a side effect of staring at the moon?!

By the way, the advice was that although it might be shallow to make a decision/judge someone purely on the basis of their physical appearance, the fact that someone is overweight may be a symptom of an underlying personality flaw, such as a lack of motivation to change and passively accepting the way they are.

No comments: