Deckker turned up after Networking class today. He missed half the class, who'd already walked out. A small group gathered around him for a bit. He said to them that if they wanted to know, his msn, email and phone number were available. They just had to ask. He even told them that I had all his info.
During the 4hr lab session, the entire class was using net send to one another. It got rather annoying.
For some reason, the Asbestos computer doesn't allow messages specifically to itself, but can receive and send messages to *. It was amusing when a dialogue box with "We're screwed!" came up on the lecturer's (Kamran Rajput) projector screen. He never actually told us his name.
My computer randomly restarted during the lesson. I had notes typed up in Tabulas, but I lost all those >_<
We made networking cables! It was much fun :D I didn't understand what on earth the cable testers were telling me though, so I cut the end off my crossover cable. Which was stupid, because I could have just tested it out at home. Oh well. I'll just go over to Brian's place and practise someday...
Had a driving lesson. Eastwood -> Ryde -> Homebush -> Lidcombe -> Carlingford. Went at 80km/hr on the highway. Was almost falling asleep in the last 10 or so minutes.
When I got back home, I went to the toilet, then went to sleep. Slept until about 9pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment