Friday, 4 March 2005

Heavy 6kg bag. Bought a Java textbook for $55.
Shildt, 2002, Java 2 The Complete Reference, 5th edition, McGraw-Hill, USA
And a book with some Java code stuff, for $15 (I reckon I got ripped off, but I can't be bothered looking for the tiny thing)
Lister, 2003, Extracts in Java, McGraw-Hill, Australia
...Yes. I'm practising my referencing.
Author/s Year, Title, Edition, Publisher, Place of publication.
I got an assignment already. It's worth 25%. *sighs*

Got up around 6:30 this morning. Well... was poked via sms, then woken by the phone call about 5 minutes later. As a result, I got to the station before the train arrived. Dad didn't have to break the speed limits to get me there (though he did anyway, because I got there with like 10-15 minutes to spare).

Was almost late to Networking 1 though. I need to take an earlier train. It seems that 15min isn't enough to get there on time.
Sure enough, Deckker was at the front of the room. Duy was at the back, even though he wasn't supposed to be in that class.
'Homework' is playing a game. I think we're going to be quizzed on the stuff in it next week.

Met Shinzo and Nada, who were headed to the TextsInTheCity shop, while Deckker and I were walking to the UTS Tower to get food.

Had to go to Strathfield to get that Extracts in Java book. I still reckon I got ripped off, but I honestly don't know the retail/new price, so I can't say. I ran and everything to get there on time too, but Lux was late by like 20minutes. I'm glad I didn't buy anything else from her. Second Hand Books and Bits = teh cheap! :D

No comments: