Got picked up by Ez around 17:30. He drove to pick up Davo and Tillius, in that order. We got to Towers probably by 18:15, where we ran away from Davo.
Timezone - $12.50 unlimited play for an hour. I wonder if I even played up to that much. Oh well. Whatever. I got to DDR. And play a lot of Time Crisis 3.
Ez and Davo bought dinner. Ez shouted Tillius and I a drink each. And we ate a lot of his and Davo's chips.
By then, I was sort of edgy, because it was ~19:50 when we left.
Found out that there is no right turn from Aiken onto Pennant Hills Rd. Travelled some kilometres along PHRd until we found a right turn and travelled back the same way we'd come. Got home by 20:10. Before parents.
All in all... pretty good fun.
The bass in the car can go pretty loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment