Thursday, 10 March 2005

Tillius just so happened to be out in the city today, so I walked up to Victoria Park to meet him. He was not supposed to see me, but I approached from the wrong direction. I sat next to the pond and watched ducks. He came over after a while, and gave me my 'reference'. It looks more like a certificate, with a large yellow star in the middle. At least its amusement factor is high. If you ask me, I reckon that it's not very useful as a reference.

After sitting in the sun for a while, we decided it was too hot and sat under a tree. I ate my sardines, and we looked at each other's textbooks.
Walked up to the Sydney Uni Library because I had to go to the toilet, then wandered around the campus. Read Tillius' blog post for details of that.

Went home on the same train from Redfern - which, to my surprise IS actually part of the City group, along with TH, Central, etc...

I think I caught the bus home. Saw a girl I used to talk to. The guy behind me (Ryan? 2nd year student from one of those big universities) noticed me dropping off to sleep. He gets off at the same stop as I do.

No comments: