Got Deckker's hd from Anth today. It already has a lot of stuff on it. Some of it is stuff for me. I wonder if I should delete Dune (the movies I asked for); the hd's running out of room. I'm currently waiting for Winrar to compress a lot of my files into .rar form, because then I can fit more stuff on. Particularly the music. Anime I tend to leave as is. It's not like you can really compress .avi any more than it already is compressed. .mp3 on the other hand... >_>
I've put Rozen Maiden, Melody of Oblivion and Gunslinger Girls on it. If there's enough room, I'll put Shingetsutan Tsukihime and Now and Then, Here and There on it too.
Maybe I should defragment the hd. And probably my own one too. It's starting to get a bit slow.
...woah. Ep6 of GSG (by Triad) had its 'Minutes Remaining' jump from 5 to 269 in about 3 minutes. Then it went down again. It's doing Ep7 now. I wonder if there's anything wrong with Triad's files... too bad my CD is only 32X read. I've just realised that my DVD read speed is probably much faster. Damn I'm an idiot.
As for uni today... not much. Lecture was HS stuff. I bought Teach Yourself Unix in 24 hrs (SAMS) textbook from 2nd Hand Books and Bits store in UTS for $28. I like to consider myself lucky, because the other copies (which I didn't see) were $30 and $33.
For some reason, we have to get accounting textbooks. Maybe I'll just borrow one from a library somewhere, and compare them with Thran's HS notes. If he hasn't burned them or given them away, of course. I'd have to ask him for his notes.
Net147 found a packet of blue pens in his blazer pocket. A surprise present from himself. He claims he doesn't remember how it got there.
No comments:
Post a Comment