Monday, 9 August 2004

h0h0h0h0h0h0. It seems that updated versions of java and flash have been installed onto the school computers.

First English exam finished. 4 pages for the essay, I think 3 pages for the language task, and 4 pages for the creative writing. I'm actually quite pleased with the journal entries I had to write. It's obscure, though, and I'm not at all sure if the teachers will read into it as much as I'd like them too. Not to mention that I only used journey jargon in the first two 'days'. I totally forgot about the journey aspect halfway through... I always get far too caught up in my own narratives.
At least the cramps weren't too distracting. They're coming back now. Those tablets aren't working too well.

My arm doesn't hurt unless I bump it. Good.

I have all day free. I want chocolate. And I'm tired...

-Later-
I'm wasting time again. Should get those essays done. Don't know if anyone would believe me, but I'd rather do maths than english. At least math questions have answers that one can logically follow through. English... it's just all waffle. And I'm so crap at making up bs.

No comments: