Urgh. Sore arm. It's annoying the crap out of me! The needle itself wasn't so bad. It was just like the previous one. A sting, and that's all. But I have to keep moving, otherwise the arm gets really really sore... and it worst thing is, I can't slap it or anything, because it's not that sort of sore.
Now it's starting to feel like what happens when I get a kink in my neck.. it's really annoying... *jiggles around some more to prevent the onset of pain*
*rolls up her sleeve to take a look at it*
There's a bandaid here... and a spot of blood. Sore. *scratches near it and is pleased that it temporarily takes away the soreness*
Mmm... maybe I should just not think about it. Yes, that might work. *thinks back to darkmorning hours and is pleased at reaching the small goal she'd set for herself* Last night... I did actually cry. Thank you for always being there for me. I hope one day I can help you too.
Aaaaagh no, juniors! Kill all the noisy things!!
Oh wait, this lot aren't that bad. Hey, they're actually quiet. I'm surprised. And they're actually doing work. Kudos to the teacher!
15:04
Update on the arm. It just feels like a strained muscle now. I can't really move it much without it twinging, but I'm used to that. I actually have a kink in my neck now.. -_-;;
So much work still to do. English AoS exam on Monday. Wish me luck.
2 comments:
------------------------
- Hyde's new hair -
Haha, you got an injection!!!
------------------------
(sorry about that! I clicked the wrong link and accidentally deleted the comment! -Kunama)
Post a Comment