01:20? finally fell asleep. Woke several times around 04:00.
05:40 Woken up by alarm. Ate breakfast of yoghurt and a microwaved cha siu bao (bbq pork bun).
06:04 Walked across street to bus stop.
06:14 Decided that the bus wasn't going to appear. Walked to next street and waited there for bus.
06:20? Was going to keep walking, but decided that I'd do that after man with dog walked past my location on the opposite side of the street. Lingered for a bit after that anyway; heard a bus, saw a bus, chased the bus after the driver indicated that the bus stop was actually further up the street. I haven't taken the bus for a long time. Concession to Epping cost $0.80, which is less than I thought. The ticket said '-2 sections'. I guess they changed the sections.
06:27? Arrived at train station. One way concession to Tuggerah was $4.40.
06:40 Train arrived. Got on. Scenery got interesting after Berowra, because the tracks followed the Hawkesbury river. There were also mountains to see, they were also quite good. Went to sleep for a while.
07:25? Called Ez. Tried to call at 07:20, but there was no reception.
07:50 Arrived at Tuggerah. Wandered around some. SMS'd Ez asking where he wanted to meet up, he replied saying they were on the way and to wait at the McDonalds off the main road.
08:20? Ez finally arrived. Went through drivethrough, where he was given coffee instead of orange juice. Ate a quarter of his egg and bacon mcmuffin. It was good.
08:40? Arrived at Tillius' grandparents' holiday place. It was old and had a for sale sign up. Played a few games of connect four. Managed to engineer a 3 way win against Ez, totally by accident. Lost twice against Tillius because I wasn't observant enough.
Watched a DVD movie, The Girl Next Door. Despite it featuring porn stars, it actually had plot. And was quite amusing. O_o
10:20? Went to visit Ez's grandparents, because his mum said he had to. They weren't home. Went to nearby beach instead. It had a lagoon. Picked up some shells. Then went back to the carpark to play with Ez's remote controlled toy car, which had a petrol engine. It got air over the speed humps in the carpark. It also randomly died. He let it cool off for a while, and changed the wheels to the 'drift' wheels - basically, front wheels with barely any traction, and rear wheels with no traction (as they were basically white electrical/gaffa tape) - while I went and waded in the lagoon, which had no shells. Tillius came and fetched me for more remote controlled toy car fun. It spun in circles, and also died on a more regular basis. Played random games of handball throughout.
Went back to the beach after stowing the toy and our shoes safely inside Ez's car. Played catch for a while, walked along the side of the lagoon for a bit, then looked for shells until Ez spotted rain not too far in the distance. Went to get fish and chips from a place at the end of Terrigal Beach. Not sure how much it cost, but the chips tasted somewhat half cooked. The fish was really good though, no complaints there. It rained. We got into the car with wet feet.
Went back to Ez's grandparents' place, to see if they were there. They were not. We hung around for a few minutes, then went back to the car and wrote a note, which got put into the letterbox.
Went back to Tillius' grandparents' place. Watched some episodes of Stargate while playing Battleships. I lost, twice. <_> It seems the logic which I'd used so well against Edmund does not work too well against sheer luck - both Ez and Tillius managed to find my small 2-hole boat early in the game.
Tidied the place up, emptied rubbish, etc. Tillius did the washing up, so I dried the washed crockery. Tillius found 2 Heaven ice cream things still in the fridge, so Ez got one for having paid for lunch, and I got one probably because I hadn't had one.
16:40 Everything was loaded into the cars and we headed out. I went back with Tillius, because Ez's tyres were running out of traction and I didn't feel like going with him down the freeway.
18:20? Went to Castle Towers to go to the toilet. Tillius bought chilled water.
18:30? Went to the bush area near Tillius' place. There were bike tracks - seems like the rider jumped off a rock onto a mound of dirt. Not sure where rider stopped though. Tillius showed me the river. He also said that I have an exclamation mark on my neck. There were bugs that walked on water.
19:45 Went back to Tillius' place. Told mum that we'd gotten back. Waited for dad to arrive; the time was passed mostly in Tillius' room. Played magnetic darts (they don't fly too well). Bounced up and down on his bed; after a while, he remarked that it looked rather wrong. His fishtank has one fish, and is dirty. Looked at his Lord of the Rings army wargaming things. They look very well painted. His cardboard/paper shield is an upside down house shape. That was unexpected. Fairly simple design, easy to remember. The handle thing at the back is pretty ingenious.
20:20 Dad arrived. Patted Axel on the way out. Wonder what happened to Storm. I drove home. Arrived at 20:40.
Ate dinner ravenously. Showered, went to bed with the intention to study. Ended up blogging for two hours instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment