Had a dream that I went to an aerobics school or something. was trained to do some sort of stunt that involved looping a rope around my ankles securely and swinging around upside down. I remember writhing a lot, and being told that I wasn't doing it properly. (Huh?)
A friend's parents (I don't know who it was) gave me and some of the other girls a lift back home. They were normal people, but weren't exactly nice - probably because there were 3 or 4 girls in their car who kept talking and stuff. They pulled in to a McDonalds carpark.
Also remember a lot of running.
Net147 was online today. O_o
He was using a hotel computer. o_O hahahahahaha.
He had to leave fairly soon afterwards. He SMS'd me, though I didn't find out until mum asked me to check shares info.
Am selling those 401 Newcrest shares. Hoping that there will be enough profit to pay the uni fees next year. Many thanks goes to mum for lending the money to buy the shares in the first place.
No comments:
Post a Comment