OOD exam. Not too bad. Some tricky questions, but one comes to expect that when it's multiple choice. Started off doing part B until I got sick of looking at it and did part A. Then spent the rest of the time on part B, save for a few minutes that I took to check my part A answers. There was a lot of rubbing out and adding in stuff for part B (design an image editing program). Ended up with 9 classes: Pixel, Image, Bitmap (child of Image), SVG (child of Image), ImageTools, FileOptions, ImageToolsView, FileOptView, Display. Had to state attributes and methods, which threw me off, they were edited a lot while I was doing the sequence diagram. My class diagram ended up in a corner of the page. I think I forgot to name my associations. Oh well... there goes a mark. Anyway, I think I'll pass.
Don't remember what I did after that... probably just went home.
Must remember to try and rollerblade to the train station from Riverside. Or I may have to buy TravelTens to catch the bus to the station.
Like an idiot, I have deleted a lot of the messages in my inbox, so I don't remember what night I went outside in black. I remember that I didn't walk far, because I didn't want to walk uphill to get back home. The moon was full. I thought of a question that night, but decided to ask him after his exam. Tillius acted on the arousal he got from sitting naked in the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment