Wednesday, 30 November 2005

Woke sometime between 10 and 11am. Did some cross stitch.

Drove to Epping to return library books. Then went out for lunch with mum. Ended up having yum cha at Eastwood. Saw Yan with her mum, and a married couple whom I guess were friends of her mum.

Drove to Eastwood library from the carpark (yeah, we're lazy, it's only like 15min walk to and back from the library), then drove to the Brickpit to pick up Derek. Finished cross stitch while waiting for him to come out. Mum spotted John's mum's car. I was amused for no particular reason.

Had lane change problems on the road. Other drivers didn't want to let me in, so I slowed down heaps. At the same time, I was looking left over my shoulder, so I didn't realise the car was drifting to the left too, into the other lane. When I did, I speeded up and did the lane change. Was not pleased with myself. Will have to practice looking over my shoulder without taking the car with me in the same direction!

Spent the rest of the day at the computer. *sighs*

From 12-1am this morning, Net147 and I exchanged a lot of sms's about change. I hope he is not too late. I wish I had better self control! Am I going bad? I hope not. Higher standards are difficult to live up to ._.

No comments: