Tuesday, 1 November 2005

Spontaneous-ness!

Picked up by Tillius at Pennant Hills station. Bit of confusion over where his car was. Went to Castle Towers to watch a movie. Decided on Exorcism of Emily Rose. Turned out to be a serious mistake. Couldn't sleep till ages afterwards. Plagued by scary images from the movie.

We spent some time trying to get up to the cinemas from the Orange level carpark. Gates were closed, Tilius had to do 3pt turn on a hill and drive in the wrong direction to the marked arrow to get out of the closed gateway area.

Chocolate from Bi-Lo. Ginger beer.

Wasn't sure if I should, but ended up touching his shoulder and arm with mine anyway, due to sheer scariness of the movie. I didn't even watch half of it. What on earth has happened to me... I wasn't such a coward before...

At end of movie, I stood up and stretched. A girl from uni was sitting two rows behind me. O_o Coincidence.

Went to toilet. Tillius had disappeared somewhere when I got out. Turned out he'd gone to the toilet too, which was at other end of cinema. Hmm.

Tried to figure out how to get back to car. Some guys who were painting direction arrows on the ground told us how.
Drove around carpark for a while, because all the gates were closed. -_-;
Ended up being told that there was a gate open, but didn't find it, because it was in another carpark (yellow, not orange). Beeped a bit. Were going to go up (the wrong direction) to see if there was an exit when a guy on a golf buggy (?) appeared and opened the gate for us. Thankfully.
Drove the long way back to Tillius' place. Stopped by a field and looked at stars for a while. Talked some.
Mum called to say she and dad were already at Tillius' place. O_o

Uneventful drive back home by mum.

Imagined a spear of light seeking straight through darkness, unhindered, eventually to join the true light.
... to my shame, my path is not as straight as that, but I know I will reach the true light someday... when that will that be, no mortal knows...

No comments: