Monday, 7 November 2005

Net2 skills exam re-test. Full marks. Or at least, as many marks as one can possibly get for a second attempt.

Handed in OOD Advanced Assignment by 11am. Spent the next half to one hour chatting with Leefe, Spink and Alan.

Took train to Town Hall to meet up with Net147. Walked around for an hour, looking for computer components. He bought a molex -> sata converter cable (only to find out later that he already had sata power cables in the computer), as well as 1GB of RAM and a 300GB Seagate hard drive.

Spent the next three hours in Hyde Park, talking, laughing, rolling around on grass and shooing away flies. The number of flies seemed to increase as time went by. o_o
Sharp pain occurred twice. It wasn't so bad that I wanted to vomit, but it was enough to keep me from sitting up comfortably.
Lay on top of him to try and squish him, since he said, "You can't squish me!" I wasn't heavy enough. -_-; (Later measurements showed that I was about 2kg too light.)

I should just do a dump of images... so much to remember... warm, alive...

Went to Sushi Train for food afterwards. Had salmon and caviar stuff. He had prawn, salmon, and one of the special salmon plates. He let me have a slice. It was fishy =P

Went back to ComputerWorld to pick up the RAM and hard drive he'd left there (because he didn't want to jolt the hard drive too much), then walked him to his parent's work building. There was someone, who I guess was a relative of his, standing out the front again, so didn't really get to say goodbye. I was wondering why I felt hesitant to walk past that corner/wall.

No comments: