Karaoke with Animania Backstage crew. Got to Market City Galaxy World around 12:10, hung around there until 13:10 waiting for people to arrive. Got some free tokens from an employee who was feeding a machine. Swapped my old tokens for the new, smaller ones. Played DDR, did badly.
Karaoke at Capitol Square. The room was big, and smelled of old smoke. Otherwise, it was ok. Having some 6 or 7 guys all shouting the same lyrics at the same time is quite deafening. O_o
Got lunch with them all. Had teriyaki chicken.
Walked to Kinokuniya. Sat and read first volume of Death Note. This manga is good enough to follow... I think I will try getting the scanslations online somewhere.
Everyone else went to get gelato. I sat there and finished off reading.
Took train to King's Cross. I know now why it has such a reputation... there are sex shops all along the street. Walked down a quiet side street and found a tattoo parlour. The guys there were nice guys. One seemed to speak latin fluently - or maybe that one sentence was the only one he could say fluently. Checked out the designs. There were so many good ones... I wish I could draw like that! I was going to stay and watch a guy getting a tattoo, but I couldn't be bothered.
Wandered around for a bit, going maybe 15min from the station. Went into a shop that sold 'toys', but decided that it was not the safest place to be as it was getting dark. Took the train home.
No comments:
Post a Comment