Wednesday, 2 November 2005

Tried to do some networking at Deckker's place with Petey, Anth, Dooie and Bittman.
Failed miserably, since there was one computer and they were all sidetracked by anime and Fear (a first person shooter game, from the looks of it).
Petey simply studied Net1 on the couch and left around 15:00.
I gave up trying around 16:45 and left, as did everyone else. I ran to Central to catch a train, in hopes of getting up to TH by 17:00.
Managed it. Was feeling really sore from running though.

Went to the toilet when I got to Town Hall. Discovered I was bleeding; no wonder it hurt.
Ended up waiting for Net147 outside his parent's workplace, since I didn't know where he was having his exam. He appeared around 17:15. We walked around the block, and were going to keep walking when some random popped out and called him. I walked on, like I did last time he decided to talk to someone. Though this time, I stopped behind some bins and watched them talking.
Eventually, the random walked off down the street, in my direction. Net147 had disappeared, either behind a pillar or inside the building. I waited a bit to see if he would appear, but he didn't.
Disappointed, I walked off, intending to head to the train station.

Found a Vodafone store on the corner, went in and recharged my phone's dead battery for a bit. Found that Net147 had sms'd me, several times. ._.

Went home.

No comments: