Friday, 18 November 2005

ICS Exam. 3 Questions.
1. Write a speech, to be delivered to BScIT students who have just finished their first semester, on the importance of Introduction to Collaborative Systems.
2. Compare the differences between Collaborative Information Systems and general Information Systems.
3. Reflect on what was learnt in ICS.

Yeah. 3hr exam. Much like HSC English exam all over again. Except we were all less prepared, and I left like, an hour early.

Went to the AginCourt pub afterwards, with Tim Spink. People smoked, so it stank. I didn't drink anything. Dom put his arms around me, from behind. I bit his wrist. It was hairy. >_< Cass arrived. The two others named Tim were there also. Sat there for a few hours, then took a bus to Leichardt.

Went to the shopping centre, where Cass bought a bottle of vodka and Spink went to tell his manager when he could work. Went to Bi-Lo to buy a bottle of fruit juice, but didn't end up doing so because Spink's parents were going to buy some.

Walked back to Spink's place and bummed around for a few hours. Brushed his dog, Bonnie, because she was moulting and needed to be brushed. She was also very dirty.
Let's see if my memory is any good...
People that arrived: Bianca, Louise, her friend (I think she was Kate?), Michael (some adult). Spink has a brother.
Cass mixed a glass of fruit juice with vodka. It tasted like fruit juice.
I mixed some vodka into a glass of fruit juice. It tasted like fruit juice, with a nasty aftertaste. Cass tasted it and said I'd put far too much vodka in. She tipped some into her own so I could put more fruit juice in, but it was still rather odd. It tasted quite bad near the bottom of the glass. Cass said that was because I didn't mix it. Felt rather off balance shortly after finishing it, which lasted for quite a few hours.
Ate dinner. It was different to what I was used to, but still pretty good.
Ate cheesecake. It was not as sweet as the freezer cheesecake I was used to, but was also quite good. I wish I'd asked for another piece.

Walked to the bus stop with Mary (Spink's mum). There was a guy trying to pull the bus stop sign post out of the ground. He was making a lot of noise.
Looked at the timetable, saw that we had missed the bus. Turned around to go back - and the bus went past! Walked back to Spink's house.
Waited for parents to come, since I'd missed the bus. People left to go clubbing/pub crawling/whatever.

No comments: