Monday, 28 November 2005

DCA exam. I'm glad I studied. Wouldn't have done well at all if I hadn't.
Went to Tafe for food before the exam. Ate my cake, and some cookies.

Left the exam an hour early. So did a lot of other people.

Went to the Glasshouse. Saw a lot of people there. Decided to get food first so we didn't get drunk too soon. I ate the rest of my cookies, and stole chips - oh wait, they're called 'fries' *rolls eyes* - from people.
Went back to the Glasshouse. Someone - Vu? - bought us all Tequila shots. The bar waitress put it in big glasses rather than shot glasses because she figured we didn't want to spill them. Tequila smells bad, tastes bad, burns, and keeps one warm for a long long time.
Someone else - Steve? - bought us all shots of a drink they call a 'Quick Fuck' shortly afterwards. Some brown stuff (Kahlua?) with Baileys on top. This time, they came in plastic, shot-sized containers. It was alright. It also burned.

Headed for a pub on George St. As we left via the stairs from the Glasshouse, Dom was outside with the smokers. For some reason, he said he'd pick me up at 8 tonight. What is that guy trying to pull??

Someone - Vu again? - bought everyone vodka with lemon and lime. Then we went and played pool, and hung around in the corner of the pub for several hours. Steve bought me something that I don't remember the name of... it was milk with kahlua. Quite nice.

Went and DDR'd after that. Went well enough. Failed Holic on heavy, just as I was starting to have a good time.

Went home after that. Stank.

No comments: