Saturday, 15 January 2005

Ate a piece of cheesecake after work. It tasted sort of stale.
Today not as hot as yesterday. Still hot walking back though. It was better weather in the morning. I walked to work today too. I won't be working on the 17th.

There's a hermit crab sitting in my sister's room. It's cute. I've been given conflicting information on caring for it, though, so I'm sort of confused.
My brother has a theory that it's piling all the sand up close to the side so that it can escape. It certainly looks that way.

Two days... I don't want to grow up... I don't have anyone to go with on the bridgeclimb either. I can't be bothered calling up any more people to ask. The people I've asked already don't want to go, or in the case of one, can't. I wanted - still want - to see the sunset once more with you... before I close this chapter of my life...

No comments: