Went to the city today with Danni, Carrie and Shan. Danni, who'd organised the entire thing with Shan, had totally forgot about it, ended up coming around 12 and eating lunch with us. We bummed around for ages at Market city, with and without Carrie. Played some games in the Galaxy World up there. One of them involved turning a wheel. Interesting. Shan lasted three rounds in the fighting game she played.
Ate raw tuna sushi roll for lunch. Danni bought us a small bottle of orange juice each, saying that it was compensation for her being late. I found that a bit weird, but didn't say anything. It's rude to refuse a gift.
Walked all the way up to George St cinemas, then through a seedy looking street to get to Pitt St (I think), where gr33n80x (the karaoke place) was located. $10 for 2hrs + free drink. Yay for malt-flavoured Vitasoy.
It wasn't too bad. Quite fun, actually. The video clips were pretty weird though. Carrie harmonises very well. Danni and Shan can read chinese! >_< And sing it too, of course. Too bad I can't. The songs they chose were nice. I didn't know too many of the songs there. They didn't have any of Ayumi Hamasaki's songs, which was disappointing. They had some of BoA's, but I didn't know any of the ones there. Besides, it would have been bad if the words were in hiragana or something. I can only read romanji.
Afterwards, we went to Galaxy World on George St, where I played two games of Air Hockey against Carrie and Shan. Won both games. The table there is much better than the table in the GW at Market City. I got the feeling that I play rather aggressively. And that I'm rather twitchy. Went across the road to Playtime, where Point Blank, Tekken (or some other fighting game), Time Crisis, that Guitar-playing game and DDR were played. Played DDR twice, actually, because the first time, Shan put a dollar in, and then moved it by accident over to Double - which is meant to be one person playing across both pads - so it was all weird and stuff. It was on Light too, so everyone else who played were confused and everything. Failed at the second song - which was the same song as the first one - Love ♥ Shine.
The second time, the songs were Rhythm and Police, Dai Ken Kai and Afranova. I'm going to practise Afranova at home so I can do it on Standard. It's pretty tame on Light.
After that, Danni and Shan left from Town Hall Station. I walked with Carrie to the Allianz building, where Bonnie worked, and then took the train with them and a friend of Bonnie's, named Betty - she looked familiar; she said she remembered what my mum looked like, but couldn't remember her name - to Epping.
Got a lift home from Carrie's dad, arriving back around 7pm. It wasn't even sunset yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment