11:00-12:15
The entire church played some games in the hall. Listing in no particular order: Fetch and return ball from one side of hall to the other (reflex); Fetch ball from middle of room and take back to wall without getting tagged by corresponding person on other team; Follow the leader; Pass ball backwards to get to other side of hall; 'Tunnelball' to get to other side of hall; relay where team members are supposed to run forwards to the next who runs backwards to sideways (leading left) and sideways (leading right).
Arrived at Shan's about 15:02, her door was wide open. Played a racing game on her Playstation, and then Tekken (I lost multiple times). Ate some lollies, met some of Shan's friends from Ruse. All but two of them were dressed in black skirts. There were also three guys invited. One appeared to be the boyfriend of one of the Ruse girls, I don't remember their names. The other two were Zhe and Yufei(? Such a cool name). There was also a Nina from Ruse there too. The people I actually knew were Nada, Hyde, Vivien, Mary, Carrie, Shan and Danni, who popped in for about 5-10min around 19:35.
Watched the two girls not in black (one was a dancer who was out of practise, but she still dances better than I can) and Zhe and Yufei play 80 points. It's much like 500, just without the bowers, whatever the thing at the beginning where you pick how many sets of whichever suit is trumps is, and a different method of scoring (5s, 10s and Kings are point cards).
Played Silent Life, from .Hack//sign on the piano for 'showcase'.
Carrie, Hyde and Vivien played a variation of Ode to Joy that Carrie arranged for piano, electric guitar (complete with small portable amp!) and violin. Then they played a nice piano duet, but with three people - Hyde playing background with both hands, Vivien playing left hand of treble player, and Carrie playing right hand of treble player. It went on for ages because they planned to have someone shove them off the piano or something, and they started giggling silently about the second time through. XD They ended it really well though.
Mary did two card tricks. The first went well; the second one (deduction) screwed up. But cool nonetheless.
Yufei also did a card trick, complete with patter and everything. It also went well, except for one bit that he couldn't do properly, but it was still really cool. Especially the way the two aces kept turning up in all three positions.
Nada and Hyde cosplayed! Nada was that headband-wearing person from Naruto (>_<) but it looked really authentic. She made Shan a moogle hat thing too. It was floppy and white and cool, except the red antenna wouldn't stand up. Maybe she should have used a spring instead of a paper clip.
Gave Shan a letter set. She's going to Melbourne to study medicine, so it'll come in handy. She said that she'd write us letters with it ^^ I'm glad that it'll be used!
Played mafia! I never got to be mafia-person. Was the first person to die in the night killings (again) in the first game. I wonder what it is with me being killed at night first. It happened to me in ScumChat a few days ago too.
Shan's house is new. It smells and looks new. And her parents barbeque really good food.
Parents turned up around 21:00, but probably sat around outside in the car until I noticed them at 21:28. Then they came in and talked to Shan's parents about the house and stuff I guess. Everyone else left around the time my parents and I left. Hyde's parents gave Nada, Carrie and Vivien a lift home.
1 comment:
I was a spectre at the party. Hello.
I believe Hyde was not cosplaying, but if you are saying 'he' did, then 'he' would have been cosplaying as a cute little blonde boy - cos he was really cute and blonde. I think blonde suits him very well cos he is not just cute, but also very hot (when he is blonde).
Post a Comment