Got yelled at by a customer at work because I didn't catch what they'd said the first time. Then got teased by the manager and the other guy (Adam?) about it. I think they said I "got roasted".
Also, a pan fell down. It had a lid sitting on it, which shattered. Occurred while I was trying to put a large plastic tub back on top of all the other large plastic tubs. I think something bumped something else, which bumped the pan off where it was and onto the floor. I just stood there and stared at it, then the guy who'd been doing the chickens came in and stared too. Then the manager yelled, "Will you two get out to the front?"
Got let off work at 13:30 rather than 14:00. Went to the bank to check when the last transaction on my account was - turned out to be my being paid, about $40, meaning that I get $10 an hour. Not bad, considering my age.
Oh, and a thing that's been nagging me for some time.
Darby's has an employee whose name tag says 'Lucie' or 'Lucy', this was a few days ago, so I'm not too clear on it anymore. In any case, she had really pale blond hair and white skin. My mind compared the image of a girl named Lucienne Bell, whom I knew from primary school, to the image that I saw, and decided that the young woman who was giving me my pie looked very much like Lucienne some ten years later would. I am thinking of finding out who she is, and will ask next time I see her. I may also see if I can get into contact with some other people who might know her.
Speaking of people who look familiar, I saw someone like a grown up Fiona Harris at Epping train station that day I went to see Net147. 30th December, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment