Tuesday, 18 January 2005

Got my licence today! Passed the test with no mistakes. Yay for two 'no left/right turn' sign questions. Didn't expect the $16.00 fee for actually getting the licence though. Had a bit of a problem with my middle name, so that my bank statement address didn't actually match with the name on my passport. However, the statement had my full name in the actual letter bit, so in the end the RTA person just took the passport and the bank statement, photocopied them, gave them back to me, asked me (and mum) to sign in certain places, then let me take the test.
Licence is so shiny and lasery. My photos (there are two, but they're the same picture) look ugly.

Went to Chatswood Westfield, same restaurant as yesterday, to have YumCha with my first piano teacher. She's getting old, has eyesight and knee and heart problems, etc... she also talks a lot.

The hermit crabs' box fell off the top of my monitor. I think they got a bit shocked. All the sand got wet; I've emptied the rest of the open packet into the box and will add the old sand when it dries. The small one is much more active than the larger one, which just seems timid. I might name them according to their natures.
I hope the little one doesn't drown.

No comments: