I have a horrible feeling that if I screw up again like I did today at work, Melinda is going to fire me.
Yes, I screwed up that many times. She's patient, but she's not that patient.
Around $11 worth of Danish Salami fell onto the floor. An entire box of bacon. Some Spanish Salami. She had to take out more than $9 from my number because I accidentally put it in - didn't know how much the pizzas were. And I put in the wrong product twice.
At least I got a break, for working 5hrs. At the chewy year cake stuff that mum made. It was cold when I took it from the refridgerator this morning, but after having been in my pocket for four hours, it was soft enough to taste good.
The last hour of work passed very quickly. I was glad to get out of there. The nice customer service woman at the bank exempted my account from fees until the end of March. Despite that, I was still rather depressed.
I'd been wondering for the last few days if what I'd done on 28th/29th (I forget which day exactly now) would mean I owe Net147. We made an agreement, and I intend to stick to it. It's easier to keep agreements when there's someone besides myself to be accountable to.
No comments:
Post a Comment