Monday, 10 January 2005

Room got cleaned today. Mum did it all herself; I feel extremely ashamed for not having helped her at all. Stupid ants. Curse them for leaving their small, annoyingly-sugar-scented, black, curled-up, crumbly/crunchy, and most of all, DEAD exoskeletons over absolutely everything in my room!! Thank goodness for the vacuum cleaner!
*Goes outside, pulls socks off and whacks them on the stone stairs to get the corpses off the cotton*

Got out of bed in a terrible mood at 09:15, because Karen's alarm clock wouldn't stop ringing. It wasn't loud - actually, quite a soft sound - but it was just loud and/or high-pitched enough to still manage to get through the covers that I pulled over my head. I didn't even get to turn it off; when I climbed onto her bed to do so, SHE STOPPED IT!!

Sore. No matter how good the support may be, they're still sore. I learned the hard way that it is not fun to run around while sore. Bounce is painful!

Had to drink another cup of bitter, horrible-smelling, brown-black chinese medicine today. It was all full of particles at the bottom. Mum had honey ready but I made do with a tiny (approx 1x1cm) piece of the Himalayan rock salt I brought back from Germany three years ago. Too bad that about an hour later when I decided I'd had enough salt, mum had already washed the teaspoon of honey away. Oh well.

No comments: