Almost finished the ICC assignment today. Just have to cut it down so it's 7pgs now. Couldn't go to the anime screening because I had to do the assignment.
Net147 came to the PDC tutorial. He had to use my login again, of course. I should just tell him the password sometime.
He wrote a bash script that didn't work properly, though we both suspect that it is actually bash's problem, not the script. I should really post it up on the forums for Daniel to take a look at. He fooled (and probably baffled also with his script) the replacement teacher we had for the day.
He also set my terminal so it has a transparent background. I am going to have to find out how to do that, because he's not telling.
He left at 16:50 to walk back up to TH.
I didn't leave uni til 21:30, when mum and Karen came to pick me up.
I WILL finish that ICC assignment. I want that hug a lot...
No comments:
Post a Comment