Friday, 29 April 2005

Went to networking today. Then walked up to TH to play on the grand piano, but was stupid and forgot to bring the music. Ended up playing random stuff for two hours, then following some guy around for maybe half an hour while he taped down cables.
Also visited the Fitness Convention thing in the Exhibition Centre below (before going to play on the grand piano) - managed to get in for free by walking in the wrong door. Saw much butt wiggling from 7 female Brasilian dancers dressed in skimpy clothing. There were a lot of guys watching. I heard a whistle when one segment was over. Another guy was even filming. I'll bet he had a barely hidden grin on his face. After a while, more ppl started standing in front of me, so I couldn't see and spent the next 10min trying to find the way out.
I also tripped on the way down the stairs. A lot of ppl saw me. I heard one passerby mutter 'fuck!' under his breath, in what sounded like concern. My phone fell out of my pocket and bounced down the stairs. The cover and keypad came out, but otherwise nothing really happened to it, except that the vibrate thing is stuff again. So soon after getting it back too ._. My ankle got twisted, but since it was just my own weight, it was walk-on-able.
The guy with the glasses and black uniform was at the cloakroom desk again. I saw a sign saying "Sorry, cloakroom is full" on the desk, so I proceeded to walk past the desk to look through the open door. The guy looked at me and sort of got up, but didn't say anything; I think he was probably too startled. There was a narrow looking space, with shelves on the sides. I said, "Oh, it is actually a cloakroom," then turned around, said, "Here," as I put a lolly thing on his desk, and walked out from the 'forbidden behind-the-desk' area. "Thanks," was his bewildered reply. I saw a large lady walking towards the desk, so I'm glad I got out of there.
Yay for random harmless tresspassing XD

Left at 16:00 to meet Tillius to get the piano parts I'd be playing to accompany Liz in her flute exam. 25th May. Not much time to actually practice... I think I'll be walking up to TH more often in May.
He arrived at TH station around 16:40 and poked me in the back of the neck. >_< We talked some, then I showed him where the ticket machines were and 'ran away', as he put it.

I wanted to meet Net147, and got there by 16:50. He was finishing at 17:00, but he didn't actually start packing to leave until 17:13. Somehow, I missed him though. I camped out in front of those glass doors for half an hour, yet still missed him. By 17:25, he was in the car on the way home. It was actually getting quite dark by then, and rather cold. A bum with a trolley was smoking about 5metres away from where I was sitting. I was extremely disappointed - I'd wanted to see him very badly after having waited for half an hour - but I just walked back up to the station and headed home. I almost cried on the way there. Hid behind my bag on the train when I couldn't hold the tears back anymore.
Stupid phone wasn't working properly. Mum and Derek called, but I couldn't hear either of them because the signal was fading in and out. Saw a familiar face on the train.

No comments: