Read something about lucid dreaming this morning. Currently working on developing my dream recall now. I used to be very good at it, but lost the ability because I got lazy and didn't write down what my dreams were.
Did all of question 1 of the Networking assignment. Networking tomorrow morning, so cramming for it now.
Question 7 of OOP is sort of... >_< Anth finished it today though, so I will have to do it tomorrow and catch up. Dooie finished the entire assignment like a week ago, so bleh.
Mmm... Net147 has an English assessment tomorrow sometime. I debated whether or not to try and see, but it's not feasible, since it's going to be on level 4 of a building with security access, in a room with only himself and two examiners. Personally, I'd hate to have to give a speech to a silent audience of 2.
I know he reads this blog so...
Good luck in the assessment! Don't talk at machine gun speed! "I remembered something. that's what stopped me. something someone said. something i'd told myself to do because of that." I wonder what it was that he remembered, and what he didn't do.
No comments:
Post a Comment