Woke up at 6 or something and chucked a fit of annoyance about a dream I had of watching the imitation PacMan game. Felt like I hadn't slept at all, sms'd my annoyance in many AAAAARGH!s to Net147, and then went back to sleep 10 minutes later.
Actually got up around 11. Mum was out. I did part of the OOP task. Then pretty much lazed around all day.
Drove to Pennant Hills to pick up Derek, then to Cheltenham to pick up Karen, because mum was feeling somewhat sick.
Designed two word picture things for the April graphic designers guild contest.

Leapfrog

Downward Spiral
Personally, I like the second one better.
Net147 had a headache and went to bed two hours ago. I hope he will be alright. He is nearing the lowest part of the continuous cycle again, and will probably walk close to the dark soon. He has told me that if he does, I am to try and NOT follow him there.
No comments:
Post a Comment