At uni, using Netscape for the first time in what... 6 years? I remember using it waaaay back in year 5 or 6, when the librarian first taught us how to use the AltaVista search engine.
Tillius wanted to meet. Too bad I have those stupid assignments. Everyone at uni is in the same boat; everyone has stuff due next week.
I think I'm going to give up playing mafia for the next few weeks, just so I can get all the assignments done.
I'd totally forgotten about the PDC one, due the same day as the 1st ICC assignment. I can't believe that we've been given another ICC assignment already. The first one hasn't even been marked yet. Evil uni. I swear I won't be failing ICC, if only to make sure that I don't have to repeat the damned subject!
OK, off to evaluate CGU Insurace company's site now. I've gotta get at least a source done every 1.5days, since I haven't written the introduction, summary, or anything yet. Referencing isn't even complete.
*sighs*
work work work...
No comments:
Post a Comment