Tuesday, 12 April 2005

*watches Climber eat salt from the sides of the salt-water dish*
tiny pincers, legs clinging to the edge of the dish so it's vertical against the side of the dish,, little pair of red-brown antennae waving around... oooh, so very cute~!!

I got a source done in 1 hour at uni today. So pleased with myself. I've also found a second source to work on - CGU Insurance, so perhaps I will be able to work on that from 5 to 6pm tomorrow.

So... my sexuality/sick mind is back with a vengeance, complete with graphic memory. It seems to have learnt how to flirt from somewhere. It also seems to have picked up a fresh load of curiosity, kicking my conscious thoughts along the lines of SM.
I'd looped a belt around my waist and around the back of the chair, basically tying myself to it. Then I'd used another belt and tied my legs together - so I'd more than likely fall over if I left my seat and tried to walk. The belt wasn't long enough to tie my legs to the chair, but it did keep them together.
Haiironezumi logged onto MSN and from there I just couldn't stop. I haven't actually rp'd anything sexual - rp'd myself participating, I mean - with anyone online for quite some time. It was arousing. I didn't touch, because I didn't need to; reading the words on the screen were enough to arouse, but not enough for me to climax.

I do wonder about roleplay vs real life. I've been in a situation where I've actually tried the things I've rp'd before, and they had little effect. Some reasons may have been because the emotional connection with him was not much deeper than just friends; I may not have been fully developed; at that period in time, I was playing with myself daily, often more than once a day and that may have dulled the sensations or something; and even back then, I could control just how aroused I let myself get. It makes me wonder if I can actually be aroused by a guy in real life.
In any case, the agreement made now has another advantage to it - I know what if I don't touch 'that way', when it actually happens, it will be pleasurable. I don't expect it to happen any time soon though.

Thank goodness the arousal is gone now. Though I have a bad feeling that it is simmering just under the surface, and I don't want to go to bed with it still there. I don't want to give in after just 2wks. That would just be shameful.
There's no one to talk it over with at this time of night, but Net147 would probably just say not think about it anyway.
So I won't. I'll um... revise bash scripting. Yes, that's what I'll do. Since I have a skills test on it tomorrow anyway.

No comments: