Friday, 8 April 2005

Found blood on the toilet paper at 1:35am.
SMS to Net147 wouldn't send 2 or 3 times.
Woke up at 6:50am, was feeling fine. Went to uni.
Was in a cold sweat and in serious pain by 10am. Talked to Net147 a bit. I was in his dreams this morning. He was as surprised as I was this morning that it was that time of the month already. Wandered in and out of the classroom, walked around, asked Derek to tell mum to pick me up at 11:30am, then fell asleep on the floor, where I was found and woken by a security guard who knows how long later. I'd actually been dreaming.

Totally missed out on the practical. Probably joined a group that had no good people in it, but whatever. I don't really care. I've really lost all interest in Networking, now that we have a crap teacher. I'm going to also go to Max's classes on Monday, and hope that the Friday teacher will let us start at 9 rather than at 8.

No comments: