*smiles as she remembers today's events*
Woke up when I was supposed to leave, from having slept at 21:30 the night before. Serves me right for staying up so late. Got to Networking late. Troubleshot computer so that I could access the internet. Did online exam. Got about 85%. There was stuff on ISDN that I hadn't read about. I've gone over some of it already.
Spent the next hour or so finishing the PDC assignment. Handed in ICC assignment yesterday. YAY no more urgently due assignments! Did a prac virtually, because the teacher was taking forever to configure the routers properly. I want to do the simulating WAN link (and troubleshooting) at Deckker's place sometime. (Come to think of it, I could probably do it at Firewall.cx. There's a virtual cisco lab there.) Ran out to hand in assignment around 11. Got roused at by teacher for not bothering to do the lab. I will tell Manka and the other guy about the virtual lab. They seem to know very little, but at least they're confident at plugging in cables, and know how to change IP addresses...
Was going to play mafia or something when Deckker called out to me from 3rd floor, asking if I'd be joining them today for the revision class thing he was holding. Turns out Miguel had planned it like a week beforehand. I just happened to get lucky.
Net147 sms'd me asking me where I was. I told him 10 2 360 and left it to him to figure out where that was. He found it, of course. One of the Breakout rooms. He turned up sometime during a break and got to hear chapter 3 or 4 as well as 5. He remarked after the chaper was over, "Well, that was good revision."
~15:00, Walked with Net147 to EasyWay, bought my final drink. I'll be getting a large with the free drink thing next time it rains. They don't open till 11am.
Walked in random directions with Net147 for the next hour. Went to Darling Harbour and played piano for an hour. He was right - we can indeed make interesting music when we work together. He said he's not used to the piano (he has a keyboard), though the grand's keys were easier to press than most grand pianos' keys. I noticed that there was no stand for music. I'll open the lid next time and check.
He was going to hug me yesterday, but I didn't want a hug when we had our bags on. Last time that happened it was really awkward.
He hugged me from behind while we were sitting on the seat. Gentle... the feeling of his arms around me released a longing that had been buried by childish silliness... loneliness gradually does horrible things to me. I miss being close to him so much. There was also something similar to the physical pain I feel whenever I think about before, what we had; it didn't actually hurt, but it originated from around the same area. Also found myself somewhat aroused after the hug. But it was a cold, lonely feeling, not the usual heat of lust that I usually have to fight off (which I try to keep out of my mind whenever I think of guys in general and Haiironezumi in particular, it doesn't usually occur with Net147). I miss what we had before.. we were really close back then.. but that is the past and not now. I can be patient.
*sighs, then smiles* I'll be ok. We'll both be ok. Even though I'm scared of what will happen when the time comes to fulfill my promise, we'll be ok. Maybe it won't be so bad. If I can still feel the way I did today, then there is a chance that the telling will be more complete. I know that I'm a pessimist by nature. But the memories will come back when they're meant to.
The One to whom I entrusted them keeps His promises, and I know He knows what is best for me.
Now to regenerate; catch up on hours of sleep missed; dream; escape from this physical world...
No comments:
Post a Comment