Sunday, 17 April 2005

Dreamt that I had three hermit crabs. Not quite sure where the third came from, it just... appeared amongst a cluster of shells. It had a shell similar in colour to Shy's shell. I think they were fighting or something, because Shy wanted the stranger's larger shell.
Also dreamt that I was wandering around the uni with the guy from second year. The one who was manually coding the conversion between uppercase and lowercase in C irl. That's right, I can't remember his name. I don't think he really remembers mine either. He called me 'the small person' when he saw me irl in one of the computer labs.
I don't remember completely what we were doing. There was a lift and we were in it, discussing if we should watch the Titanic II movie (yes I know, there is no Titanic II movie) and we decided not to, so we took the lift up to the very top floor of the building, where there was a market of sorts. While we were in the lift, I brushed against him a few times. After a bit, he randomly blurted, "Let's be fuckbuddies!"
The market sold a variety of stuff, much like Paddy's Markets in the city.


...I think I've been talking to Haiironezumi too much. I really need to stay away from that guy. He is a bad influence.

Net147 said that I was in his dreams again, and that I'd talked to him as if he 'was just another random friend' to me.
...isn't that what we agreed... to just be friends...? Or did he mean something different when he said what seems like so long ago that we would still be close friends who would never forget each other... we've drifted so far apart from what we were a year ago...
He didn't really talk to me when I initiated a conversation on MSN. He didn't initiate conversation, probably because my status was Busy. Sure, he might have just been doing stuff, but then he signed off after I verbally 'pinged' him. He has work experience tomorrow I think, so maybe sleep early. Or is that next week? I don't remember, even though he told me just yesterday. Or was that the day before?
I'm so confused...
And now he's signed on again. Should I...

No comments: