Saturday, 16 April 2005

So... I'm supposed to be doing my assignment.
For some reason, Haiironezumi was online. And he invited me to view webcam. So I did.
He was doing exactly what I thought he'd be doing. Wanking. (Why else would he offer to view webcam, hmm?)
It was so hilarious. The webcam is quite terrible quality, and since he's using artificial lighting, the picture was far too red. So he looks like he's sunburnt, and since he's moving but the webcam is terrible, all I can see is a blur moving up and down along what looks like a thick branch or something. He's lying on the bed and it is sticking up into the air at 90 degrees. The entire picture is very pixelated, poorly lit and overly red. Hilarious, I say.
To be honest, it took me a few seconds to figure out what he was actually doing, but when I realised, that was when I started cracking up.
I'm still laughing as I type this post.

*giggles until it's all out of her system*
Ok, back to the assignment now XD

No comments: