Saturday, 9 April 2005

Still a bit sore from yesterday. Net147 has gone to a friend's 18th, and I didn't remember until about 20min ago. I've been wondering where he went since about 5pm.

Got 1 source done, out of the 2 I wanted to finish. At least I know what other site I'm going to do. I WILL get them done... I will... I will...

Just been somewhat depressed and lazy all day. I did manage to win a game of mafia, in which my partner was killed d2. We whacked the wrong guy; Ohnizos wasn't the seer. Ham was, and he died n2, after revealing my partner. I'm surprised I managed to win. Poor upheaval, the last civ worth talking about (the other guy, underdogg, was a n00b), got pounced on by the better players in the chan. I am soooo glad that I didn't vote immediately. By biding my time, I managed to convince upheaval that the other guy was a mafia. I had to outright lie in the process though. Not pleased with that.

Sister came back with a book with music in it. I photocopied the Pachebel Canon for myself. I'll be practising it in the next few weeks. See if I can memorise it to 'perform' (not that I think there'll be an audience) at the Exhibition Centre in Darling Harbour. Where I found the grand piano.

No comments: