Saturday, 18 September 2004

Actually got some work done. Maths, but it was work nonetheless. I should do English essays. I skipped English today again, forgetting that the teacher might have actually finished marking my mini essay. Oh well. I'll get it from her on Monday.

Jason Selkirk, the guy who manages the school comps, he was entering students into the system. He ended up with one extra person in year 8, and couldn't find who it was. I helped him some before the crabby library ladies kicked me out of the room he was working in.
I reckon it's not the names on the computer that's wrong. I reckon it's the hard copy. I think the total on the piece of paper isn't actually right. [sarcasm] But hey, that's just my opinion. I couldn't possibly be correct, right? [/sarcasm]

Yes, I'm feeling rather annoyed at the moment. Because mum somehow managed to wake up YET AGAIN and poke her nose into what I was doing. I hate it how she does that! Just freakn sleep already!

Net147 just did what he said was an easy IT exam today. Good for him. I remember coming out of one of the science exams feeling pretty confident about my answers, and getting the shock of my life at the mark I got several weeks later. I hope that doesn't happen to him. I don't think it will, but hey, my opinion again, right?

Ugh.. this isn't helping at all. Stupid exams. Damned HSC. As if I have any chance of getting anything remotely over 90 anymore. Why don't I just die and get it over with? It's not like I have any clue at all about what I want to actually do with the rest of my life. After seventeen years of my life, I don't even have the faintest idea. I don't seem to have any skills now; nothing out of the ordinary. I'm sure I must have some, but I can't really do much because people just don't seem to care when I offer to help.

I offered my help to the people doing the Yearbook pages today. They just sent me to scan photos in, and told me to store them on a usb flash drive which was full anyway. It took freakn 20 minutes to do, because the art room computer was so stupidly slow. 10 minutes start up time! And I only had to scan in 3 photos! And then, the stupid flash drive wouldn't work in my school account, so I had to spend another 15 minutes sending it to someone's email account.

It really doesn't help, being so far away from Net147. In a way, that's good. We can't distract each other any more than bringing up memories and talking online, which is probably essential, since he's in exams now, and I'll be in more exams later. But it hurts so much. I miss his touch badly... No wonder I keep crying before I sleep...
I should go, or mum's going to catch me again. Besides, I was told not to stay up too late...

No comments: