Got the rest of exams back. 82/105 for English (78%) and 57% for Physics (which hasn't been completely gone through, so still may be able to get more marks).
Originally, Physics was 50/100, but then I asked the teacher to check some stuff - like, actually read my answers - and got an extra 7 marks. Miraculous, I think. Which brings it to the usual 3 mark difference between me and Tillius. (Odd, that. He got 79 in English.)
So, to sum it up, in percentages:
50-something for SDD, 70-80 for German, 78 for English, 52 for Chem, 56 for 3u Maths, 71 for 2u Maths, 57 for Physics.
Niz argued with Mr McAuliffe. Although Niz ain't all that polite when push comes to shove, that teacher is just stubborn and rude, and his awarding +7 marks to me doesn't make up for it.
My English Creative Writing
Niel (some guy in uni) came in again today with a laptop and a bag of reading material, mostly computer stuff. I nicked his stack of CDs, most of which were blank, and looked at the title of the ones that weren't. He walk-chased me around the quadrangle, trying to get the CDs back.
He was at school to do the lights for the Art Exhibition.
Nada's cosplay costume is on display there, she's going to hand it in for her VA HSC final work thing. Well, costumes. She made two, and also a pair of daggers and a scythe/glaive thing. There are some really good photos taken of herself and Hyde cosplaying in them, and sparring with the paper mache weapons.
Ez kept trying to pat my head today and messing up my hair, so I tried to poke him with my sardine fork. Then Ez, Tillius and LCF (Lord Cuckoo Face) all ganged up on me because I had a fork. -_-;
Net147 has been in work trance for the last few days, and he's getting tired. I'm worried about him... about whether he's going to do himself permanent damage by piling up work until the last minute. I wish I could help in some way, but I can't think of any way to do so; not practically anyway. He has a headache from thinking too much... I can't imagine that happening, I reckon he thinks a lot normally anyway... but apparently it is... different sort of thinking, I guess. Forced and not enjoyed. His status has gone red...
No comments:
Post a Comment