Tuesday, 14 September 2004

Saw a bird trying to drink from a bubbler in the garden behind the Epping chapel. There was someone inside the chapel; I was going to go in and light a candle. Been meaning to do that for some time now.

Tiffany has decided that I will be bringing the chicken wings and the matches to the Year 12 picnic.

Mary copped abuse from Jessie's mother. When I asked what the woman had said about it, Mary said it wasn't much. Her face showed dislike. I asked her about it some more, and she said that what the woman had said "wasn't much, but it wasn't nice". When I tried to dig a little deeper, she said, "Anything to her [mum] has got to go through me, and I'm not going to tell. At least you didn't have to hear it."
Poor Mary. As if she didn't have enough stuff to deal with. I don't care what anyone else thinks, but she definitely has my respect. Nasty women like that should be shot and flayed, and that was what I blurted randomly to my entire English class. To my amusement, my teacher and Cara were somewhat horrified.

Yes. I'm going to eat dinner now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

---------------------

- Hyde -

I wish Mary would tell me/us what THAT BITCH said because Mary should know that she can tell us (and bitch to us about her). Man, I hate her SO MUCH!!

Anyway, it's cool how you blurted that out in English. So random - which is cool!

---------------------