Went to UNSW open day, dad gave me a lift by car. It was an hour's drive. Saw Jess and friends, Hyde, Carrie, Benny, and a host of others there.
Then went to Central and picked up Net147. He wrote backwards on a piece of paper ripped from his notepad and handed it to me when I stretched and reached back. Somehow, I knew he was going to do something like that...
I wrote a reply in the same fashion.
When we got home, he started on the comp almost immediately. He didn't take his shoes off, and left the hd sitting on the table. He also gave me the CDs he used.
Dad stood there and watched him the entire time. I think he freaked Net147 out.
I got one chance when the parents weren't around, during which I leaned on his shoulders. Didn't get much reaction though.
Mum had cooked noodles so Net147 got lunch too.
I heard him humming quietly in a sort of response to my tuneless humming, so he wasn't trying to ignore me; just not really responding out of necessity. He was concentrating quite a bit on the installation; he looks like he'd done it many times before, he did it so fast.
Dad complained about him installing Office 2003. I knew dad would complain, as soon as the install started, I thought, 'Uh oh.' I got Net147 to install Office XP instead. I don't really care; I've been using Office 98 for the past few years anyway.
I wish my parents hadn't been there. I didn't even get to show him my room.
He makes me feel happy when he smiles, which he did two times (I think. It could have been three). But I couldn't make him smile; not at me or anything I said, though I think he might have in the car.
His scent is still on the cushion... *sniffs*
No comments:
Post a Comment